Join our team!
With a commitment to excellence, compassion, and craftsmanship, we’ve earned our reputation as a trusted name in property restoration in New Jersey. Our dedication to quality and care sets us apart, and we’re looking for passionate individuals to join us. Explore our current career opportunities below:
We have an immediate need to hire a confident individual who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, enjoys supervising others and is a serious multi-tasker.
If you are a self-starter and have excellent interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment.
This position includes competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
Primary Responsibilities of a technician
- Explain process and answer customer questions, as needed
- Monitor, communicate and respond to customer needs/concerns
- Perform production processes as scheduled and ensure quality control
- Identify safety hazards, communicate and establish control measures to ensure the safety of occupants and workers
- Manage job file documentation to ensure complete and accurate project details
- Manage and control costs of production projects
- Manage assets by protecting and using equipment and materials properly
- Basic Math Skills (must be able to find the SF and CF of an area)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Own Reliable Transportation
- Effective written and oral communication
- Experience in cleaning / restoration preferred
- High school diploma / GED
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Tri-weekly on-call rotating schedule – 24/7 for 7 days
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (crawl spaces, attics, etc.)
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- Ability to pass a periodic drug screening
- No Work Remotely
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types: Bonus opportunities
Ability to commute/relocate: Hazlet, NJ 07730 – Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Experience: Restoration – 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel: 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply, email your confidential resume to email@example.com.
If you have any inquiries or want to learn more about opportunities at Savage Restoration, feel free to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.